Satisfy a Sweet Tooth at Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams07.28.2020
Summer is here, and for plenty of DC locals that means savoring a frosty, frozen treat to help beat the heat. This summer, one of the city’s newest scoop shops–Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams (an outpost of the Colombus, OH original)–promises to be a big hit, thanks to luscious flavors like cinnamon churro, goat cheese with red cherries, and raspberry rose. Prefer classic flavors? Go for a scoop of rich, dark chocolate or French vanilla bean. Want something a bit lighter and/or dairy free? Try the shop’s famous lemon sorbet. In the DC area, Jeni’s is focusing on takeout and no-contact delivery of hand-packed pints you can keep in your own freezer, which makes it easy to sit back with a delicious treat without leaving the comfort of your own living room. Check the website for the shop’s most current information about hours and opening.
- How to Get the Most Out of Your Winter Workouts 01.11.2021
- Start Your Day With a Croissant at Tatte Bakery & Café 01.06.2021
- Find the Perfect Gift and Enjoy Holiday Ambiance at the Open-Air Downtown Holiday Market 12.18.2020
- Set Yourself Up for Holiday Cookie Success With These Kitchen Organizing Tips 12.07.2020
- Treat Yourself to Creative Coffee and Beautiful Baked Goods at Mah-Ze-Dahr Bakery 12.01.2020