Satisfy a Sweet Tooth at Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams07.28.2020
Summer is here, and for plenty of DC locals that means savoring a frosty, frozen treat to help beat the heat. This summer, one of the city’s newest scoop shops–Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams (an outpost of the Colombus, OH original)–promises to be a big hit, thanks to luscious flavors like cinnamon churro, goat cheese with red cherries, and raspberry rose. Prefer classic flavors? Go for a scoop of rich, dark chocolate or French vanilla bean. Want something a bit lighter and/or dairy free? Try the shop’s famous lemon sorbet. In the DC area, Jeni’s is focusing on takeout and no-contact delivery of hand-packed pints you can keep in your own freezer, which makes it easy to sit back with a delicious treat without leaving the comfort of your own living room. Check the website for the shop’s most current information about hours and opening.
- Toast to St. Paddy’s Day at Shenanigan’s Irish Pub 03.16.2021
- American Son Serves Inventive Fare Near 555 03.11.2021
- Fun and Creative Ways to Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day 03.05.2021
- Find the Perfect Valentine’s Day Card at Copenhaver 02.12.2021
- Treat Your Valentine to Gourmet Goodies at L.A. Burdick Chocolates 02.11.2021