Sip Socially Conscious Coffee at Slipstream10.29.2020
Slipstream is a DC coffee shop that embraces a few core concepts: community, quality, and socially conscious food and drink. To be sure, owners Ryan Fleming and Miranda Lopez have evolved elements of their vision over the years (moving from coffee to include cocktails, for example) but the shop has always remained true to its mission to provide top notch service and expertly prepared beverages.
In recent months the shop has evolved again, this time to providing contactless pick-up service for all customers. You can order from the hot breakfast/lunch menu until 4 pm daily (regulars recommend the Cubano breakfast sandwich), or you can select a dinner meal kit that contains everything you need to prepare your favorite Slipstream menu at home (burgers, pasta, etc). Whatever you choose, don’t forget to add a cocktail or cup of coffee to savor alongside your meal.
- Find the Perfect Valentine’s Day Card at Copenhaver 02.12.2021
- Treat Your Valentine to Gourmet Goodies at L.A. Burdick Chocolates 02.11.2021
- How to Celebrate Valentine’s Day at Home 02.08.2021
- Start a New Chapter at the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Library 01.21.2021
- How to Get the Most Out of Your Winter Workouts 01.11.2021