Bistro Aracosia Has Dinner Covered Tonight10.30.2020
Whether you’re looking for take out, delivery, or a traditional dine-in experience, Bistro Aracosia has you covered. This popular DC restaurant is proud to serve authentic Afghan cuisine in a variety of formats. You can order a la carte (a popular delivery choice) and feast on dishes like braised lamb shank with saffron infused basmati rice and a side of roasted eggplant, or you can treat yourself to a full 3-course meal with wine pairing (available for both on-site dining and take out/delivery). The 3-course early bird special must be picked up prior to 4 pm, and includes a variety of savory options, including beef dumplings, lamb stew, potato quorma, and more. Add your choice of dessert and you’ve got a dinner worthy of a special occasion. Want to take it up a notch? Go for the romantic dinner for two with a wine pairing and you’ll be able to celebrate date night in style, even without leaving your own home.
- Chocolate Chocolate Serves Specialty Sweets Near Your Apartment at 555 11.23.2020
- The Roasted Boon Is a New Coffeeshop Near 555 11.19.2020
- Fall Treats to Bake in November 11.09.2020
- Bistro Aracosia Has Dinner Covered Tonight 10.30.2020
- Sip Socially Conscious Coffee at Slipstream 10.29.2020