Bistro Aracosia Has Dinner Covered Tonight10.30.2020
Whether you’re looking for take out, delivery, or a traditional dine-in experience, Bistro Aracosia has you covered. This popular DC restaurant is proud to serve authentic Afghan cuisine in a variety of formats. You can order a la carte (a popular delivery choice) and feast on dishes like braised lamb shank with saffron infused basmati rice and a side of roasted eggplant, or you can treat yourself to a full 3-course meal with wine pairing (available for both on-site dining and take out/delivery). The 3-course early bird special must be picked up prior to 4 pm, and includes a variety of savory options, including beef dumplings, lamb stew, potato quorma, and more. Add your choice of dessert and you’ve got a dinner worthy of a special occasion. Want to take it up a notch? Go for the romantic dinner for two with a wine pairing and you’ll be able to celebrate date night in style, even without leaving your own home.
- Find the Perfect Valentine’s Day Card at Copenhaver 02.12.2021
- Treat Your Valentine to Gourmet Goodies at L.A. Burdick Chocolates 02.11.2021
- How to Celebrate Valentine’s Day at Home 02.08.2021
- Start a New Chapter at the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Library 01.21.2021
- How to Get the Most Out of Your Winter Workouts 01.11.2021