Bistro Aracosia Has Dinner Covered Tonight10.30.2020
Whether you’re looking for take out, delivery, or a traditional dine-in experience, Bistro Aracosia has you covered. This popular DC restaurant is proud to serve authentic Afghan cuisine in a variety of formats. You can order a la carte (a popular delivery choice) and feast on dishes like braised lamb shank with saffron infused basmati rice and a side of roasted eggplant, or you can treat yourself to a full 3-course meal with wine pairing (available for both on-site dining and take out/delivery). The 3-course early bird special must be picked up prior to 4 pm, and includes a variety of savory options, including beef dumplings, lamb stew, potato quorma, and more. Add your choice of dessert and you’ve got a dinner worthy of a special occasion. Want to take it up a notch? Go for the romantic dinner for two with a wine pairing and you’ll be able to celebrate date night in style, even without leaving your own home.
- Your Guide to Decorating Your Apartment for Summer 07.12.2021
- Tip Back a Brew at Dacha Beer Garden 06.27.2021
- Expect New American Fare at Firefly in Dupont Circle 06.25.2021
- Unconventional Brunch Recipes to Whip Up This Father’s Day 06.09.2021
- Must-Make Recipes for a Delicious Memorial Day Weekend 05.26.2021