Bistro Aracosia Has Dinner Covered Tonight10.30.2020
Whether you’re looking for take out, delivery, or a traditional dine-in experience, Bistro Aracosia has you covered. This popular DC restaurant is proud to serve authentic Afghan cuisine in a variety of formats. You can order a la carte (a popular delivery choice) and feast on dishes like braised lamb shank with saffron infused basmati rice and a side of roasted eggplant, or you can treat yourself to a full 3-course meal with wine pairing (available for both on-site dining and take out/delivery). The 3-course early bird special must be picked up prior to 4 pm, and includes a variety of savory options, including beef dumplings, lamb stew, potato quorma, and more. Add your choice of dessert and you’ve got a dinner worthy of a special occasion. Want to take it up a notch? Go for the romantic dinner for two with a wine pairing and you’ll be able to celebrate date night in style, even without leaving your own home.
- Opening for the Season in May Near 555 in DC: USDA Farmers Market 04.27.2021
- Start Your Day With a Breakfast Burrito at Farmbird 04.27.2021
- Apartment-Friendly Houseplants to Add to Your Must-Grow List 04.05.2021
- Toast to St. Paddy’s Day at Shenanigan’s Irish Pub 03.16.2021
- American Son Serves Inventive Fare Near 555 03.11.2021