Treat Yourself to Creative Coffee and Beautiful Baked Goods at Mah-Ze-Dahr Bakery12.01.2020
Looking to mix up your coffee shop routine? From the company behind other DC restaurants, including Succotash, Mi Vida, and The Grill, the newly opened Mah-Ze-Dahr Bakery at the nearby Capital Waterfront is a haven of modern design, beautiful baked goods, and high-quality espresso. The whole ambiance feels fresh, and you’re greeted with a glimmering espresso machine and delicious smells as soon as you walk in.
The menu is just as fresh with espresso, brewed coffee, and tea with choices of whole milk or oat milk. Order an oat latte if you haven’t tried it before! Gaze at the piles of tasty treats like chocolate croissants, brioche doughnuts, and granola bars. Try to find the cookie that’s covered in powdered sugar. That’s the chocolate explosion cookie, and we hear it is the best on the menu. Count on friendly service for you and your furry companions. Your pup might even walk away with a homemade dog treat!
Sit outside, order delivery, or pickup your order to take your goodies back home with you to 555, less than a 5-minute drive away.
- Unconventional Brunch Recipes to Whip Up This Father’s Day 06.09.2021
- Must-Make Recipes for a Delicious Memorial Day Weekend 05.26.2021
- Lengthen and Strengthen at Dupont Circle Yoga 05.21.2021
- Enjoy Modern Comfort Food at Firefly 05.03.2021
- Opening for the Season in May Near 555 in DC: USDA Farmers Market 04.27.2021