Start Your Day With a Croissant at Tatte Bakery & Café01.06.2021
If long lines and tons of online hype are the true sign of a great new eatery, then Tatte Bakery & Café is bound to be around for awhile. As their name suggests, buttery, flaky, decadent baked goods take center stage at this chic, modern café. From palmiers and tartlettes to tea cakes and croissants, you’d be remiss without leaving with one (or a box full) of these ethereal delights. But Tatte Bakery & Café is equally as good for a fast casual meal, with much more elevated ingredients and high-end dishes than you’d expect. Enjoy a variety of shakshuka for breakfast, grain bowls and salads for lunch, or a hot pressed sandwich for dinner. Plus, Tatte Bakery & Café has all of your favorite blended coffee drinks along with juices pressed exclusively for the cafe.
Limited outdoor seating is available, and you might experience a long line for takeout. Still, the fresh food, delicious drinks, and decadent desserts from Tatte Bakery & Café are worth every minute of the wait.
- Unconventional Brunch Recipes to Whip Up This Father’s Day 06.09.2021
- Must-Make Recipes for a Delicious Memorial Day Weekend 05.26.2021
- Lengthen and Strengthen at Dupont Circle Yoga 05.21.2021
- Enjoy Modern Comfort Food at Firefly 05.03.2021
- Opening for the Season in May Near 555 in DC: USDA Farmers Market 04.27.2021