Start a New Chapter at the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Library01.21.2021
You’ve already read every magazine in the house, flown through your Netflix queue, and are already thinking about what hobby to start next. It’s time to head to the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Library. This grandiose literature haven on G Street NW is home to the resources to keep you going through the rest of the winter, and many more seasons to come. You could pick up something new to read or discover an old favorite, as well as find instructional material for baking, woodworking, or whatever new venture you’re into. The library also has valuable in-person events like book clubs, the popular American Sign Language courses, and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exams. Plus, many of the resources at the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Library are free to you. You really have a wealth of knowledge and entertainment right at your fingertips when you visit the library. Visit the website for hours, and to register for select events.
- Opening for the Season in May Near 555 in DC: USDA Farmers Market 04.27.2021
- Start Your Day With a Breakfast Burrito at Farmbird 04.27.2021
- Apartment-Friendly Houseplants to Add to Your Must-Grow List 04.05.2021
- Toast to St. Paddy’s Day at Shenanigan’s Irish Pub 03.16.2021
- American Son Serves Inventive Fare Near 555 03.11.2021