How to Celebrate Valentine’s Day at Home02.08.2021
A lot has changed in the past year. For one thing, staying home became the new going out. That theme is going to hold through this month, at least, which is why you should start planning for an at-home Valentine’s Day. Begin with these creative ideas.
- Plan a picnic in the living room. It may be too cold to head outside for a picnic, but that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy the romantic experience indoors. Lay out your picnic blanket on the living room floor, light a few candles, and serve up a beautiful charcuterie platter and some other simple finger foods.
- Make a meal together. In the mood for something more gourmet? Make the date about the process of cooking instead of just enjoying the meal. Pick a new recipe, gather the ingredients, and set up your cook station with everything you need to get going (and maybe a glass of wine or two).
- Have a movie marathon. Do you and your significant other love romcoms? Pick your faves and set up the living room for a romantic movie marathon! Make sure you have plenty of cozy throw pillows and blankets, your favorite snacks and drinks, and your top films all queued up and ready to go.
- Set up a spa night. One way to show that you care is by pampering that special someone. If you’re not comfortable going to the spa for a couples’ massage, bring the spa to you! Diffuse a calming scent, like lavender, and dote on your significant other with a neck or foot massage.
- Don’t Miss SOME’S 20th Annual Thanksgiving Day Trot for Hunger 5K 11.22.2021
- Pour Your Own Brews at Tap99, Now Open Near 555 11.15.2021
- How to Host a Stress-Free, Fun-Filled Thanksgiving 11.08.2021
- Don’t Miss the Buttermilk Waffles at No Goodbyes 10.22.2021
- Clever No-Carve Ways to Decorate a Pumpkin 10.13.2021