Treat Your Valentine to Gourmet Goodies at L.A. Burdick Chocolates02.11.2021
They say the quickest way to a (wo)man’s heart is through their stomach. As Valentine’s Day approaches, a trip to L.A. Burdick Chocolate is the quickest way to prove that theory. And, with an extensive collection ready for the holiday, there’s no chance that it won’t prove to be true. If you’re lucky, they might even share a bite, slice, or two!
Stick to a festive classic with a signature heart-shaped box of assorted chocolates. Not only will your Valentine find an array of tasty chocolates, but they’ll also even get the chance to enjoy L.A. Burdick’s Signature Chocolate Mice and Chocolate Hearts. Hoping for something more unique than the go-to heart filled with chocolate? try a Valentine’s Day crate of popular chocolates, or gift your loved ones chocolate mice, ox, or penguins this holiday.
If your partner’s more fond of baked goods than individual chocolates, you’re in luck—L.A. Burdick includes a variety of cake options in their Valentine’s Day offerings. A chocolate raspberry cake will truly encapsulate the holiday, while their Earl Grey mousse cake will be perfect for serving beside Cupid’s cuppa.
Whatever your Valentine’s preference, you’ll find a chocolatey treat to surprise them with at L.A. Burdick Chocolates.
- Cafe Colline: A Tasty Place to Indulge in Fresh and Authentic French-Inspired Cuisine 05.10.2022
- Inexpensive Ways to Celebrate Mother’s Day 05.07.2022
- Experience International Cultures Without Leaving D.C. at the World Embassy Tour on May 7th 05.01.2022
- Best Ways to Celebrate Earth Day 04.20.2022
- Experience Authentic West African Cuisine right here in Washington D.C. at Moi Moi 04.12.2022