Toast to St. Paddy’s Day at Shenanigan’s Irish Pub03.16.2021
This St. Patrick’s Day take a little time to feed your inner Irishman at an authentic Irish Pub such as Shenanigan’s. Shenanigan’s Irish Pub is an upbeat, Irish themed pub located on 18th street in the Adams Morgan district of Washington D.C. It is known for its authentic Irish ciders and beers but also has the best bar food in the District of Colombia as far as we are concerned. Hop on in for $20 open bar every weekday from noon to 3pm for the best drink deals in town, or come and hang out on Irish Tuesday, every Tuesday from 7pm to close where you can enjoy $5 Irish specialty drafts, and $8 fish and chips.
Looking for a great place to drink beer and catch the game? No problem! Shenanigan’s Irish Pub is equipped with large flat screen TVs all of which show NFL Sunday Ticket, MLB Extra Innings and even NHL Center Ice, if Ice Hockey is your game. With the most prominent Irish holiday just around the corner, there really is no better place to spend it than at Shenanigan’s Irish Pub. Cheers!
- Best Ways to Celebrate Father’s Day 2022! 06.19.2022
- Sign Up for a Summer of Outdoor Fitness at Capitol Riverfront 06.01.2022
- Cafe Colline: A Tasty Place to Indulge in Fresh and Authentic French-Inspired Cuisine 05.10.2022
- Inexpensive Ways to Celebrate Mother’s Day 05.07.2022
- Experience International Cultures Without Leaving D.C. at the World Embassy Tour on May 7th 05.01.2022