Start Your Day With a Breakfast Burrito at Farmbird04.27.2021
Looking for a go to restaurant that specializes in healthy lunch options? Well, you are in luck as the Farmbird just opened a new Penn Quarter location just off the 7th street restaurant corridor. The space is bright and inviting, and the bold flavors will excite your taste buds. They pride themselves in only using the highest quality ingredients to create mouth-watering dishes that are prepared fresh daily.
Not sure what to order? The chipotle masala plate is flavorful and packed with goodness between the riced cauliflower, power greens and sweet potatoes. You can change up the sides to include brown rice, too, if that is what you are craving. Farmbird also makes amazing breakfast burritos that are definitely worth waking up for.
They are open for limited indoor seating. However, if you don’t have time to dine in, you can also order online! Farmbird offers pickup and delivery seven days a week.
- Don’t Miss SOME’S 20th Annual Thanksgiving Day Trot for Hunger 5K 11.22.2021
- Pour Your Own Brews at Tap99, Now Open Near 555 11.15.2021
- How to Host a Stress-Free, Fun-Filled Thanksgiving 11.08.2021
- Don’t Miss the Buttermilk Waffles at No Goodbyes 10.22.2021
- Clever No-Carve Ways to Decorate a Pumpkin 10.13.2021