Enjoy Modern Comfort Food at Firefly05.03.2021
There’s no shortage of tasty food here in DC, but there’s something special about a place that truly feels like home. Coincidentally, that’s just what you’ll discover at Dupont Circle’s Firefly.
With a focus on New American cuisine, the menu is imbued with a feeling of comfort. The chef’s soup of the day offers warmth and the fresh, nutritious flavor of seasonal ingredients. Their iron skillet apple cheddar crumble pie offers a similar warmth, offset by the cool taste of salted caramel ice cream. Whether it’s their rendition of a classic, like chicken & waffles or the Firefly burger or one of their more unique offerings, like sticky mango chicken wings or a kimchi waffle, a simple bite will have you feeling right at home.
Firefly may be a new addition to DuPont Circle and DC as a whole, but it’s already begun forming a sense of community. And, with its warm, welcoming dishes and flavorful takes on traditional American tastes, there’s little doubt they’ll succeed in becoming your new home away from home.
- Best Ways to Celebrate Father’s Day 2022! 06.19.2022
- Sign Up for a Summer of Outdoor Fitness at Capitol Riverfront 06.01.2022
- Cafe Colline: A Tasty Place to Indulge in Fresh and Authentic French-Inspired Cuisine 05.10.2022
- Inexpensive Ways to Celebrate Mother’s Day 05.07.2022
- Experience International Cultures Without Leaving D.C. at the World Embassy Tour on May 7th 05.01.2022