Must-Make Recipes for a Delicious Memorial Day Weekend05.26.2021
What could be better than spending Memorial Day weekend relaxing and catching up with friends and family? Doing all of the above, but with delicious food thrown into the mix! From side dishes to desserts, here are three delicious recipes to whip up during the long holiday weekend. They’re guaranteed to make the holiday even more memorable!
Star Spangle Layered Dip: This layered dip combines refried beans, guacamole, cheeses, salsa, and a few other ingredients to create a Tex-Mex appetizer intended to feed a crowd. The American-flag-inspired design gives a patriotic flourish to your Memorial Day tablescape.
Classic Cheeseburger: No Memorial Day weekend is complete without a good burger, preferably one that’s grilled to perfection. This recipe calls for ground beef and sirloin, which are seasoned with salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce. Sandwich your patty between toasted buns, then top it with cheese, lettuce, and tomato.
Fire-Roasted Berry Crostini with Honey Crème Fraîche: This simple dessert offers a taste of summer in every bite, and it can be prepared entirely on the grill. Fresh sugared berries are grilled until warm and bursting, then spooned over crostini. A dollop of honey crème fraîche provides the finishing touch.
- Save Room for Dessert at Bistro Du Jour 01.12.2022
- How to Refresh and Reorganize Your Apartment for 2022 01.03.2022
- Shop Last-Minute Holiday Gifts at the 17th Annual Downtown Holiday Market 12.20.2021
- This Holiday Season, Go Ice Skating at the National Sculpture Garden 12.13.2021
- Unconventional Holiday Decor You Can DIY Today 12.07.2021