Your Guide to Decorating Your Apartment for Summer07.12.2021
- When in doubt, go with white hues. Whether you’re picking a new tablecloth, duvet, or gauzy curtains for summer, clean and crisp white is always a safe bet. Opt for natural materials such as cotton or linen, and feel free to intersperse the neutral pieces with some bold patterns, too.
- Turn to texture. Materials like jute, raffia, and rattan are having a moment right now thanks to their earthy look and touchable textures. From placemats to throw pillows, these materials introduce a layered look to your tablescapes, bedroom, and even your couch.
- Focus on natural elements. Harness the summer season through accessories that bring the outdoors in. A few vases full of fresh flowers can brighten your apartment (and your mood!), while a bowlful of summer fruits and veggies proves that produce can be as beautiful as it is delicious.
- Spruce up unexpected places. Don’t just decorate the living room and dining room! Freshen up your bathroom with a floral shower curtain or a new houseplant to tie together your summertime space.
35 Simple Summer Decorating Ideas For a Stylish Staycation [House Beautiful]
10 Easy Summer Decorating Ideas [MyMove]
Our Best Summer Decorating Ideas [Martha Stewart]
- Don’t Miss SOME’S 20th Annual Thanksgiving Day Trot for Hunger 5K 11.22.2021
- Pour Your Own Brews at Tap99, Now Open Near 555 11.15.2021
- How to Host a Stress-Free, Fun-Filled Thanksgiving 11.08.2021
- Don’t Miss the Buttermilk Waffles at No Goodbyes 10.22.2021
- Clever No-Carve Ways to Decorate a Pumpkin 10.13.2021