Library of Congress: A Cultural Institution Is Near Your Apartment at 55508.23.2021
One really great perk of living in DC is that you have access to some of the most amazing museums and facilities in the country, including the Library of Congress! Far from your average library, this historic building is open to the public and filled with things to discover. The library features exhibits to explore like "Rosa Parks: In her Own Words," "Exploring the Early Americas," "Shall Not Be Denied: Women Fight for the Vote," and "Mapping a Growing Nation: From Independence to Statehood." The library also hosts a variety of public events, including Zoom workshops and lectures, courses and workshops, film screenings, and more.
Right now, they’re open again, but you must have a timed pass for entry and wear a mask. You can book your time to visit up to a month in advance with entry times available every 15-minutes from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Browse the calendar to see what strikes you as interesting and register today!
- Save Room for Dessert at Bistro Du Jour 01.12.2022
- How to Refresh and Reorganize Your Apartment for 2022 01.03.2022
- Shop Last-Minute Holiday Gifts at the 17th Annual Downtown Holiday Market 12.20.2021
- This Holiday Season, Go Ice Skating at the National Sculpture Garden 12.13.2021
- Unconventional Holiday Decor You Can DIY Today 12.07.2021