DC Ghost Tours: Explore Our City’s Spooky Side This Halloween10.11.2021
Are you ready to experience a spookier side of D.C. that you’ve never seen before? Naturally, as the nation’s capital, there have been a lot of events that are let’s say, swept under the rug. Sometimes, those events lead to supernatural activity! And that’s what you’ll uncover on a spooky evening with D.C. Ghost Tours!
You have two tour options to discover our fair city’s haunted past. One is a 60-minute option that stops at eight locations over the span of a mile, and the other is a 90-minute tour that stops at 12 locations along a one-mile-and-a-half-long path. You choose your spooky adventure! Stops include places like The Blair House where Harry Truman’s failed assassination took place, as well as The Hay Adams Hotel where Henry Adam’s wife passed. That’s just the beginning!
Grab your tickets online. They’re sure to sell out this Halloween season!
- Don’t Miss the Buttermilk Waffles at No Goodbyes 10.22.2021
- Clever No-Carve Ways to Decorate a Pumpkin 10.13.2021
- DC Ghost Tours: Explore Our City’s Spooky Side This Halloween 10.11.2021
- Tee Off Into the Weekend at Swingers, The Crazy Golf Club 09.17.2021
- How to Make Your Apartment Extra Cozy for Autumn 09.14.2021