Don’t Miss the Buttermilk Waffles at No Goodbyes10.22.2021
You want to go where everyone knows your name. That’s why No Goodbyes, a new eatery located within the boutique hotel The Line, is the perfect place for you to go for all private dining requests. Chef Opie Crooks relies on the local farmers, small-town ranchers, and fisherman in the DC area to curate the freshest and most unique dishes possible.
You want to be sure to make your reservations ahead of time, because as you can imagine, seats fill up quickly! Within your small group private dining setting you get to choose the environment in which you dine, and the menu you will offer. You can sit in a small, fancy dining room setting, a restaurant/bar spot, or even a casual coffee shop if that’s what you prefer.
The food is great, too. Try the buttermilk waffles or roasted vegetable frittata at breakfast, as they have proven to be fan favorites. Or if you’re dining at night, try the popular blackened catfish, or ember-roasted scallops for a meal you won’t soon forget.
- Cafe Colline: A Tasty Place to Indulge in Fresh and Authentic French-Inspired Cuisine 05.10.2022
- Inexpensive Ways to Celebrate Mother’s Day 05.07.2022
- Experience International Cultures Without Leaving D.C. at the World Embassy Tour on May 7th 05.01.2022
- Best Ways to Celebrate Earth Day 04.20.2022
- Experience Authentic West African Cuisine right here in Washington D.C. at Moi Moi 04.12.2022