Don’t Miss the Buttermilk Waffles at No Goodbyes10.22.2021
You want to go where everyone knows your name. That’s why No Goodbyes, a new eatery located within the boutique hotel The Line, is the perfect place for you to go for all private dining requests. Chef Opie Crooks relies on the local farmers, small-town ranchers, and fisherman in the DC area to curate the freshest and most unique dishes possible.
You want to be sure to make your reservations ahead of time, because as you can imagine, seats fill up quickly! Within your small group private dining setting you get to choose the environment in which you dine, and the menu you will offer. You can sit in a small, fancy dining room setting, a restaurant/bar spot, or even a casual coffee shop if that’s what you prefer.
The food is great, too. Try the buttermilk waffles or roasted vegetable frittata at breakfast, as they have proven to be fan favorites. Or if you’re dining at night, try the popular blackened catfish, or ember-roasted scallops for a meal you won’t soon forget.
- Don’t Miss SOME’S 20th Annual Thanksgiving Day Trot for Hunger 5K 11.22.2021
- Pour Your Own Brews at Tap99, Now Open Near 555 11.15.2021
- How to Host a Stress-Free, Fun-Filled Thanksgiving 11.08.2021
- Don’t Miss the Buttermilk Waffles at No Goodbyes 10.22.2021
- Clever No-Carve Ways to Decorate a Pumpkin 10.13.2021