Pour Your Own Brews at Tap99, Now Open Near 55511.15.2021
Looking for the perfect spot to park yourself on game day for beers, wings, and plenty of televisions? Head to the newly opened Tap99 on Half Street. The draw is absolutely the beer and the environment. Upon entering the eatery, you’ll be greeted by wall-to-wall taps of all the brews you could ever want. You’ll find local brews like the Peppercorn Saison from 3 Stars Brewing Company and Ginger Beer from City-State Brewing, as well as national favorites like a Kolsh from von Trapp Brewing in Stowe, VT, or global favorites like a Stiegl-Radler Grapefruit Shandy from Stieglbrauerei Zu Salzburg in Germany. The moral of the story is, they have a lot of beer options!
Beyond beer, they serve up some pretty tasty eats. Favorites are the Korean fried cauliflower with gochujang BBQ sauce, sticky maple buffalo shrimp, and beer-battered loaded fries. They also offer a great brunch with options like potato cakes, fried chicken and French toast, or veggie omelets. So, head there next time you want to watch the game and indulge!
- Cafe Colline: A Tasty Place to Indulge in Fresh and Authentic French-Inspired Cuisine 05.10.2022
- Inexpensive Ways to Celebrate Mother’s Day 05.07.2022
- Experience International Cultures Without Leaving D.C. at the World Embassy Tour on May 7th 05.01.2022
- Best Ways to Celebrate Earth Day 04.20.2022
- Experience Authentic West African Cuisine right here in Washington D.C. at Moi Moi 04.12.2022