This Holiday Season, Go Ice Skating at the National Sculpture Garden12.13.2021
It’s the most wonderful time of the year, which also means it’s time to break out those ice skates and head to the National Sculpture Garden Ice Skating Rink! Here, you can enjoy exercise and holiday cheer while gliding across an outdoor skating rink.
Bring your own skates, and also don’t forget to wear warm clothes because it’s cold out there on the ice! Admission includes a 45-minute session, and if you need to rent skates you can do so at the front desk for a small extra fee. If all that skating works up an appetite, refuel at the Pavilion Café, which is located on-site. The eatery offers a full selection of soups, salads, sandwiches and more, including coffee and tea beverages to warm you up after being on the ice all afternoon.
If you want to visit a place that has the ability to really get you into the holiday spirit, and gets your body moving at the same time, then the National Sculpture Garden is definitely the place for you! It opens daily at 11 a.m.
- Save Room for Dessert at Bistro Du Jour 01.12.2022
- How to Refresh and Reorganize Your Apartment for 2022 01.03.2022
- Shop Last-Minute Holiday Gifts at the 17th Annual Downtown Holiday Market 12.20.2021
- This Holiday Season, Go Ice Skating at the National Sculpture Garden 12.13.2021
- Unconventional Holiday Decor You Can DIY Today 12.07.2021