Shop Last-Minute Holiday Gifts at the 17th Annual Downtown Holiday Market12.20.2021
This year it’s more important than ever to be intentional about your holiday gifting! That’s why a trip to the 17th Annual Downtown Holiday Market is a wonderful way to get in the holiday spirit. Taking over 8th & F streets in Downtown D.C., you can shop now through December 23rd from 12:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. At this “outdoor shopping village,” you’ll come across entrepreneurs and artisans selling their wares for a special gift that will delight your loved ones. Expect custom art, handcrafted jewelry, handmade crafts, and unique specialty items like antiques and candles. So many gems to uncover! You can find the full list of exhibitors online.
After you work up an appetite, you can stop at one of the six stalls selling tasty treats—or nibble as you shop! You can enjoy sweet and savory pastries from Alexa’s Empanadas, seasonal imported fare from The Taste of Germany, Jamaican cuisine from ITtropical, sweets from The Capital Candy Jar or Migue’s Mini Donuts, as well as BBQ from Old Blue BBQ! Happy holidays, friends.
- Best Ways to Celebrate Father’s Day 2022! 06.19.2022
- Sign Up for a Summer of Outdoor Fitness at Capitol Riverfront 06.01.2022
- Cafe Colline: A Tasty Place to Indulge in Fresh and Authentic French-Inspired Cuisine 05.10.2022
- Inexpensive Ways to Celebrate Mother’s Day 05.07.2022
- Experience International Cultures Without Leaving D.C. at the World Embassy Tour on May 7th 05.01.2022