Restock Your Fridge at 555 at Whole Foods Market01.21.2022
Get your grocery list together and head over to Whole Foods Market in South Capitol Hill for a fun shopping experience. Here, you can find healthy, organic food, including produce, meat, bread, and snacks, plus wine and body care. They have all the essentials you may need and provide a clean, organized environment with well-stocked shelves to browse through. But, if you’re not ready to shop in person just yet, you can order online for pickup or delivery.
The store also contains a pizza buffet, cold brew cafe, make your own acai bowl bar, and self-pour beer and wine stations to check out. It makes for a great stop to get yourself a slice of cheese pizza and iced coffee while you shop. You can even relax and sit for a bit inside or out in their garden patio, whichever your preference may be.
Before you visit, check out their weekly sales online. You’ll find good deals on specific products, and if you’re an Amazon Prime member, you can save an extra ten percent off of yellow sale sign items.
- Cafe Colline: A Tasty Place to Indulge in Fresh and Authentic French-Inspired Cuisine 05.10.2022
- Inexpensive Ways to Celebrate Mother’s Day 05.07.2022
- Experience International Cultures Without Leaving D.C. at the World Embassy Tour on May 7th 05.01.2022
- Best Ways to Celebrate Earth Day 04.20.2022
- Experience Authentic West African Cuisine right here in Washington D.C. at Moi Moi 04.12.2022