Best Ways to Celebrate Earth Day04.20.2022
While we should be kind to our planet every single day of the year, Earth Day is a special reminder to really pay attention to taking care of our planet.
Earth Day is recognized as the largest secular holiday in the world. For anyone looking for ways to be an active participant in Earth Day this year, here are some ways to do so.
For starters, you can sign up on the earthday.org website to get involved and/or become a member.
From there, the website has a collection of ways you can help. With everything from the most popular ways to take action, to taking action at the civic, community, and individual level.
One of the most popular ways to take action is to sign up to end plastic pollution.
For civic action, there are options to Advocate for Climate Action at Universities, Pledge Support to Climate and Environmental Literacy, and Make an Earth Day window sign.
No matter how you decide to celebrate Earth Day 2022, the Earth will thank you.
- Cafe Colline: A Tasty Place to Indulge in Fresh and Authentic French-Inspired Cuisine 05.10.2022
- Inexpensive Ways to Celebrate Mother’s Day 05.07.2022
- Experience International Cultures Without Leaving D.C. at the World Embassy Tour on May 7th 05.01.2022
- Best Ways to Celebrate Earth Day 04.20.2022
- Experience Authentic West African Cuisine right here in Washington D.C. at Moi Moi 04.12.2022